The Estates of St. Louis, The Estates of Spanish Lakes and The Estates of Perryville resident directed goals are our prime responsibility. We take pride in being able to provide our residents with a comprehensive network of care. In meeting resident healthcare needs all services are completed to restore high quality of life that preserves wellness.
Each day, for each meal, The Estates residents are served quality dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specialized resident dietary needs are met, laundry services are provided and specialized services planned to restore each resident to the highest level of conditioning are implemented according to specific resident care plans. Therapies that preserve wellness are included for residents fostering individual and personal growth. The Estates resident-centered approach provides a menu of life enriching services including active living and daily activities.
The Estates complete network of care and rehabilitation offers services developed to meet our residents’ individual needs. The Estates communities offer specialized services and resident care planned for rehab, resident recovery and daily maintenance.
The Estates Rehabilitation communities provide comfortable, healing environments for individual residents who have a chronic condition or require specialized care after surgery and in need of short-term rehab. The Estates clinical team is able to address chronic and isolated illness as well as health issues that may develop due to chronic overlap. The Estates multi-disciplinary approach provides residents with comprehensive assessments, individualized care strategies and an expert clinical team always available for personalized nursing care 24 hours a day.
The Estates communities provide our residents with specially trained therapists focusing on specific individual goals and needs in collaboration with physicians and psychiatrists. Spacious therapy gyms provide healing environments designed for quality recovery outcomes.
The Estates skilled nursing facilities comprehensive services include short-term rehabilitation with a specialization in orthopedic rehab, respite care, long-term nursing care and hospice care. Short-term rehab is focused on returning residents to their previous baseline levels and previous lifestyles. The Estates long-term care focuses on encouraging our residents to live independently.
Specialty And Clinical Health Services
- Specialty Health Services specializing in respite care, physical therapy, geriatric rehab, orthopedic post-surgical patients, orthopedic rehab, post- surgical amputations, joint replacements, pain management, stroke rehabilitation and diathermy with heat therapy, skilled nursing services, intermediate care, and specialty programs in behavioral health.
- Geriatric Specialty Health Services specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy, group and individual therapy, healthy aging counseling, grief counseling, aging with depression, geriatric rehabilitation, medication management, elder care management, expressive language and speech modification training, activities of daily living retraining, rehabilitation services to achieve highest function and independence, mental illness substance abuse program and Alzheimer and Dementia treatment.
- Nutritional Services
- Physical Therapy
- Restorative Therapy
- Occupational Therapy that specializes in ADL retraining, adaptive equipment, home assessment and training, postural control.
- Speech Therapy that specializes in cognitive retraining, expressive language and speech and swallowing skills remediation.
- Recreational therapy services
- Wound Care Services
- Decubitus Ulcer Care Services
- Respiratory Services
- Clinical Nursing Services including nutritional services, cardiac care, wound care services, renal care and renal dieting, IV Therapy Services, drain management, diagnostics-x-ray, EKG, ultrasound, doppler, teaching services including diabetic management, colostomy care.
- Cardiac Care
- Respite Care
- Activity Programming
- Hospice Care
The Estates communities offer a unique Geriatric Behavior Management Program established to promote a mature, respectful environment enabling residents to function at their highest practical level. The program is staffed by specialized social workers and nurses providing individual as well as group therapies. The program can accommodate patients aging with behavioral issues or those aging with both behavioral and medical needs.